Get Floored this fall!
October 1st through November 30th, 2018, Creative Carpet & Flooring is offering 18 & 24 months special financing* on Shaw Floors®, Anderson-Tuftex™, and COREtec® flooring. Whether you need carpet, hardwood, vinyl, or something to withstand pets, kids or water, rest assured there’s flooring that’s just right for your lifestyle.
*Must be credit approved. Visit store for details. Offer valid only on transactions made October 1 thru November 30, 2018.
In addition to Shaw’s Get Floored Special Financing, you can also…
Get a Thanksgiving discount on gorgeous, new floors for the holidays.
DOUBLE your discount by helping a family in need for Thanksgiving Food Drive!
Benefiting the Frankfort Food Pantry and the Food Bank of Northwest Indiana.
For more informaiton, visit one of our SHOWROOMS or CLICK HERE for details. *THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE OFFER Valid November 1 thru November 30, 2018.
WHAT KIND OF FOOD SHOULD YOU DONATE?
The food you collect and donate will go directly to children, adults, and seniors struggling with hunger in your community. They may be classmates, colleagues, neighbors, or even friends. So, the better question is: what kind of food would you like? Focus on foods that are nutrient-rich, healthy, and tasty… stuff you would want to eat!
- Canned Proteins – Canned chicken, tuna, and salmon are good, shelf-stable items that can add much-needed protein to a meal.
- Peanut Butter and Unsalted Nuts – Peanut butter in a jar, peanut butter on crackers, or a container of unsalted nuts are a delicious, protein-packed lunch or snack.
- Mixes and Cereals (made with water) – Many households don’t regularly have milk or eggs, so consider boxed meals that can be made with just water. Think oatmeal, cereals, instant rice, or packaged pasta and noodles.
- Canned/Dried Beans, Lentils, Chickpeas – These are great protein options for vegetarians, and can be used alone, in soups, or as part of a full meal.
- Ready-to-Eat Fruit – Whether they’re used for breakfast, in lunch, or an on-the-go snack, single-serve fruit cups, squeezable fruit sauces, or cartons of dried fruit help kids and families get nutritious servings of fruit year-round.
References: Food Bank of Northwest Indiana . (2017, October 31). Food Drive Information Flyer. Retrieved from Food Bank of Northwest Indiana : https://foodbanknwi.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/03/Food-Drive-Information-Flyer-FBNWI-2017.pdf