Some common problems encountered with unqualified, untrained installers:
- They show up late or not at all (lack of professionalism).
- They are not trained in good customer service. Many times, they are rude or simply don’t communicate well with the homeowner.
- Since they are underpaid, they must rush through your job and hurry on to the next so they can complete as many jobs as possible to make it up in volume.
- Damaged floor covering
- Damage to your home
- Using cheaper quality supplies
- Taking shortcuts to get the job done more quickly
At Creative Carpet & Flooring, we only use trained, professional, highly paid (by industry standards) and qualified installers, some who have been with us 18+ years.
Creative Carpet & Flooring
Installer Professionalism Guarantee
Stop and visit our Mokena, Illinois if you are in the Frankfort, New Lenox, Tinley Park, Orland Park or Homer Glen area. If you are in the St. John, Munster, Schererville or Crown Point area, you can visit us at our Highland, Indiana showroom. We have an amazing display of carpet, hardwood, luxury vinyl tile (LVT), all kinds of tile (ceramic, porcelain, glass, carpet) along with laminate and sheet vinyl. We offer epoxy flooring installation and also radiant heat flooring for those cold Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana winters. We also provide hardwood refinishing and carpet cleaning. If it has to do with floors, we’ve got you completely covered!